Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile layout issue

Mobile layout issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

abd.es
    Participant

Hello,

I am facing an issue with the carousels in only the mobile version of the website. Basically, a much bigger space is reserved for them until you scroll to the last element. Please see the attached video recorded from my mobile.

I thought maybe it is the cache plugin, so I deactivate it to test, but the issue still there regardless.

Could you please tell me what’s causing this issue ? Or any hints how to investigate it ?

Thank you very much!

Hello,

Please provide the login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

abd.es
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.
    Please find attached the login details.

Let me know what do you think ?

Also if you have any idea how I can push the speed of the mobile version it would be great! For the desktop version I achieved 90+ in PageSpeed Insights which is perfect, compared to 60-70 for the mobile version.
    I think there is nothing we can do about that. Your theme is really good. I just wanted to ask in case you have any idea!

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

Hello,

1. Please Go to Theme Settings >> Performance >> JS and disable the option.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/eab40216f8f824f2545bf4a270427d0f

Then check back.

2. Please read our ultimate guide of optimising the site in the following link:
    https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Best Regards

abd.es
    Participant

Hi,

1. the solution you provided does not seem to work. Please take a look at the video attached.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Hello,

Could you please deactivate all the third party plugins and check back.

Best Regards

abd.es
    Participant

Hello,

OK.
    Thank you for your help.

Kind Regards,

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS,We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirm the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mobile layout issue’ is closed to new replies.