Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mobile Menu does not close / Removal of sidebar widget on archive page

Mobile Menu does not close / Removal of sidebar widget on archive page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

uddinah
    Participant

Hi, im not very good with forums, so it took me some time to find how to reach you. Also I repurchased another license as I could not find my previous one – so I could not log into support forum.

I have two issues upon updating my theme.

Firstly, the mobile menu did not close upon tapping on any empty space. I hired a coder and he sorted this. Wondering if you also came across this.

Also, my main issue is that when updating the theme, there is no clickable sidebar widget for mobile. This is important to me as the current product filter opens downwards – this is not helpful as i have too many filters and would mean customers scrolling for a long time before they get back to seeing the products.

I also reached out to my coder who implemented the sidebar widget for me again through some custom code. (as I need the side bar to open side ways and not expand vertically) But when i try and scroll up and down on the sidebar on mobile – in some instances it gets stuck will not scroll up and down.

Please can you let me know how I can resolve this.

uddinah
    Participant

I am also going to include the code which i hired a freelancer to sort – he resolved the mobile menu as explained before – is this a correct fix?

Also with sidebar widget – i will share the code privately which again i hired a freelancer to resolve. But sometimes the scrolling gets stuck.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Also, please, remove the custom code temporarily. It is not required for our theme to work.

Thank you in advance

uddinah
    Participant

Hi, thanks for getting back.

Kindly read the private notes.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Don’t worry, you can post your admin access through the Private content field and it will be available to our staff only. We need your admin access to be able to check what is wrong.

uddinah
    Participant

Hi, thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, please, create a temporary account for a few hours only.

uddinah
    Participant

Sure.

1. Can you kindly first confirm that you did check the front end and you can see the burger mobile menu issue ? That when clicking on empty space it does not close.

2. Can you also confirm about the mobile sidebar widget for archive page – was this taken off the theme? As I do not wish for the standard product filter which opens vertically, this will not work for me.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Yes, we see this issue now https://gyazo.com/fdef5739293bccef5f1b4229d3ce3640

2. Sorry, but this question is not quite clear. Could you please clarify?

Kind Regards

uddinah
    Participant

Hi, thank you for getting back.

1. Glad you can see this.

2. see below:

My main issue is that when updating the theme, there is no clickable ‘shop page widget’ for mobile product category page (archive pages). This is important to me as the current theme (shop filters) opens downwards – this is not helpful as i have too many filters and would mean customers scrolling for a long time before they get back to seeing the products.

I also reached out to my coder who implemented the sidebar widget for me again through some custom code. (as I need the side bar to open side ways and not expand vertically) But when i try and scroll up and down on the sidebar on mobile – in some instances it gets stuck will not scroll up and down.

I would like to disable the shop filters – and only have a clickable shop page widget’ to open sideways. The Shop page widgets show fine on desktop. But when it minimises to tablet or mobile, there is nothing to click to slide open this sideways (like on previous version of theme).

If it has been removed from theme, then kindly see the code ive placed on the private content. But can you please help me with it not being able to scroll correctly all the time.

Please can you let me know how I can resolve this.

uddinah
    Participant

Okay – so just an update to point number 2.

I managed to get the sidebar widget to work again.

I had to turn a feature off – please see screenshot.

However just like burger menu this will not close when clicking empty space.

What I noticed on point 1 & 2 – is that the background does not turn grey.

Please refer to point 1 aforementioned.

Please read private.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

uddinah
    Participant

I managed to resolve this. Was to do with code in footer.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Do you still have any questions I could help you with?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)