Home Forums Basel support forum Mobile menu not showing all the items – f.e. language swither google translate

Mobile menu not showing all the items – f.e. language swither google translate

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

Hi Team,

I added an automatic google translator to my site. It appears as it should on desktop in menu on left, but not in mobile menu.

I want to have the flags in the mobile menu like this:

example

If not possible then any other solution please.

Please advise.

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

I created temp login credentials:

Hello,

There is no option to add the language switcher in the top of the mobile menu, unfortunately. Please check the documentation on how to add or assign to mobile menu.

Best Regards

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

What do you mean there is no option?
    How do you suggest for people to use your theme in multi languages?
    Everyone uses mobile now days…
    If my idea doesn’t fit please suggest how you designed the theme for multi languages in mobile?
    Any suggestions?

Please note:
    I have the language switcher already in the menu, just not in the mobile menu.

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

So I managed to add the Language switcher in the Top bar… it is possible and also not that difficult. Just to need to add the shortcode to the top bar in theme settings…

The only thing is it is a bit too small to use.

1) Could you help to make the buttons on mobile a bit bigger and not so close to each other?
    2) the headline must be kept visible, so i was thinking about a max width of 275px to leave some space for the switcher on the right side.. what do you think?

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Language switcher may be assigned to a menu in the multilingual plugin, for example, WMML creates the language switcher, provide the option to insert into the menu and choose where this switcher should appear: https://gyazo.com/d5c11e36328ca70d372b8e5f3f4114ca

So it depends on the plugin option not on our theme. Check your plugin documentation or contact their support.

Best Regards

info@jullo.nl
    Participant

Ok, I fixed it with Gtranslate plugin support. They have a chat and great support.
    Result looks perfect.

Issue solved.

Please close ticket

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mobile menu not showing all the items – f.e. language swither google translate’ is closed to new replies.