Home Forums Basel support forum Moved: Reply To: difficulties with part of my site on the contact us page

Moved: Reply To: difficulties with part of my site on the contact us page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gomezchris94
    Participant

it started to work now thank you i am having difficulties with part of my site on the contact us page the map shows up corrupt i was hoping you could check out the code

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Check the errors in the JS console if there are any saying that this domain is not allowed
    You need to check your API key settings and add your current domain to its configuration.

Regards

gomezchris94
    Participant

I activated the API key but for some reason, I still receive an error stating ” this page could not load google maps correctly” also for some reason there are 2 maps in the quadrant

gomezchris94
    Participant

I activated the API key but for some reason, I still receive an error stating ” this page could not load google maps correctly” also for some reason there are 2 maps in the quadrant

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gomezchris94
    Participant

I’m sorry please disregard the last message, I found out why I had 2 maps on the quadrant and also activated the API. would you happen to know how I can get the map to load onto the location I want to display instead of the default location of Oslo the theme has set?

Hello,

There is the Google map by WP Bakery page builder, try this element. You can have different maps with different locations.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)