Home › Forums › WoodMart support forum › Multiple Issues with configuration
Multiple Issues with configuration
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by Elise Noromit.
May 24, 2023 at 7:04 am #469394
A lot of my configurations that were done to my site has since reverted and now there are many issues which I need assistance with:
1. How do I change the fonts/font sizes for – the sidebar categories (need to increase the parent category and subcategory font sizes), the category font size under the product card,
2. Most of my buttons, since removing the Elementor settings, now have grey font on a dark background instead of white font set globally. How do I do this? Not seeing an option to change font color.
3. The buttons on the display widget after add to cart are not inheriting the theme set colors, nor the style. Also, how do I position the buttons vertically instead of side-by-side?
4. The shopping cart $price in header, how do I change the color of the price to match the color of the other prices on the site?
5. The text heading under reviews section, how do I get it bold (see attachment) Also, I need to bold the product titles on the archive page and within the widgets.
See website below.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.May 25, 2023 at 3:38 am #469772
You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3
Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.
In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.
Please disable Elementor styles in the Elementor > Settings.
You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.
Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register