Home Forums WoodMart support forum My products appear in the description section as a post!

My products appear in the description section as a post!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

Hello,
    I hope all is well!

My products appear in the description section as Related Post “Similar post” ! ” https://snipboard.io/oXsyJL.jpg
    When changing the section, for example, to ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, it disappears as if it was present in the description section only. ” https://snipboard.io/6dL4lm.jpg
    This section did not appear before, it appeared suddenly and I do not know from where!
    I hope there is something I can do to hide this part of the description.

Best regards
    AHMED

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue on your site.

Best Regards.

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

I appreciate your help!
    You will find the information in Private content. Thanks!

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third-party plugins, activate parent theme clear cache, and check back.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

Hello,

The section has been removed successfully.
    Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it!

I hope you have a nice day!

Best Regards.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘My products appear in the description section as a post!’ is closed to new replies.