Home Forums WoodMart support forum Navigation menu doubts

Navigation menu doubts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

I have a little issue and i don’t know if is possible to make it.
    The problem is the following:

I have 2 menus with:

First Menu: Wines Doc, History, Videos & Photos, Exhibitions
    Second Menu: Cool Wines, History, Videos & Photos, Exhibitions

When I’m in the Second Menu and I click on History , I go to the First Menu, showing “Wines Doc.”
    In this case, Do I need to create another page for History and display it for the Second menu?

Thanks.

Hello,

Please provide a video explaining the issue to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Thank you for your feedback.

I recorded a video explaining the issue. Check the private message.

I hope you can understand my problem.

sergiocosta
    Participant

Basically, When i typed in the Chrome’s Navigation Bar for “home-cool”, a menu of items display with “Cool Wines”. When i clicked on History, I returned to the Wines Doc menu.

I created 2 Headers, one for “Wines Doc, History, Videos & Photos, Exhibitions” and another for “Cool Wines, History, Videos & Photos, Exhibitions”, but i have small bug here.

Do you understand my problem? Maybe, i have to create new pages to another Header menu, like: History-2, etc.

I hope you have some kind of solution for that.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

Check the private message.

I hope you have some solution for this issue.

Hello,

You should translate the same menu into another English language as well then your issue will be solved. Please translate this menu into English as well, do not use separate menus for different languages: https://ibb.co/G7gmtX7

Best Regards.

sergiocosta
    Participant

I don’t want to translate.

I have 2 homepages with 2 headers like this:

First Header – “Wines Doc, History, Videos & Photos, Exhibitions”
    Second Header – “Cool Wines, History, Videos & Photos, Exhibitions”

When i click on the History Page in the Second Header, it returns to the First Header.

Do you understand right now?

For now, i don’t want to translate anything…

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins including WPML Plugins and check back.

Best Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

Do you understand my question? I can’t recreate this solution on my website.

In case, you don’t understand my question, i will try to explain better.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please elaborate what you require with the help of video because the video provided previously is not working.

Also provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

Basically, our website has two brands and that’s why we need to create a menu for one brand and another menu for another brand on the same website. That’s why we created 2 menus in the Header Builder, 1 for each brand… it’s a requirement of our client. But when we’re navigating a menu and we click on a link it takes us to the menu of the other brand.

I know this is a little complicated to understand. Maybe the best solution for this is to duplicate the pages and put a specific header for each page.

Check the private message.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean that you can’t set two different menus for two pages?
    Or do you want to apply one of the menus for all pages depending on which page you visited initially? It is not possible to do this. The only solution would be to have two copies of each page with different headers.

Kind Regards

sergiocosta
    Participant

Hello,

You are right! We would like to have a solution for this problem. In this case, we need to make 2 copies of each page, as you said before.

Thanks for you feedback.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Navigation menu doubts’ is closed to new replies.