Home Forums Basel support forum Need Category images in category menu and side bar in

Need Category images in category menu and side bar in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bazaronet
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,

Your theme is an awesome one with Supper fast and lots of options.
    However, looking for the below 2 options on how to configure them could you please help?

1) Want to show a logo of the categories in the category menu like in screenshot#1.(If possible also want this in Main Menu as well).
    2) want to have “show sidebar” option in the shop/category page.Refer in screenshot#2(CUstomize selection icon).

Thanks,
    Sanjay.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can set icons in the Appearance > Menu > Please find the detailed instruction on how to do it https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/create-mega-menu/

In order to set the sidebar as a Sticky off canvas button, please navigate to the Theme Settings > Shop > SHOP PAGE LAYOUT

Best Regards

Bazaronet
    Participant

for point1) I guess you are talking about mega main menu. And I think mega menu will not support in mobile. I was talking about the category menu which is at Shop page and category pages. There I want to show my customers the icons for categories.

Thanks,
    Sanjay.

Hello,

Yes, the mobile menu does not support mega menu blocks, however, the icons are supported. Insert the icon and check.

Best Regards

Bazaronet
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I guess you are talking about the main menu. I am on the category menu which is on the shop page or in category pages. And so far my understanding is this category menu is auto-generated by the theme based on the category hierarchy. And yes the categories already has images in its thumbnails but not showing in the category menu.
    My website and the website I am referring to are in the private content, please go to the shop page or any category page then compare the category menu(Not the main menu).

Thanks,
    Sanjay

Thanks,
    Sanjay.

Hello,

If you mean the Product Categories widget, there is no option to add an icon.

You can create HTML block with Extra menu list element and add the created category menu from Apperancee > Menu.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)