Home Forums WoodMart support forum New Installing or Re Install

New Installing or Re Install

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

wiskowdesigns
    Participant

Hello,

i had installed my theme yesterday. I have already products and i want to install the complete Demo. But there was a Problem. The Site wasn’t look like the Demo.

Now i want to deinstall all and reinstall the complete Base Import.
    How can i do that?

Thanks for your help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

To do this, you will need to clear your WordPress database and reinstall the website from scratch.

Regards

wiskowdesigns
    Participant

Thank you. But how can i do this?

wiskowdesigns
    Participant

I´ved buy WooCommerce and have this installed. So when i deinstall WordPress, WooCommerce is also deinstalled, and i must buy a new one?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, you don’t have to buy anything again when reinstalling your website. The database can be cleared from your hosting control panel. If you don’t know how to do this, you can contact your hosting providers for help on this issue.

wiskowdesigns
    Participant

okay but how can woocommerce know, that my new website have already owned wooCommerce?
    Thanks for your answers.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but these questions should be asked in WooCommere support since it is not related to our theme.

wiskowdesigns
    Participant

and how can i do the demo import with already existing products, because i have 146 products. So when i must write them new it´s very bad.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but our dummy content is designed to be used on a “fresh” WordPress installation. If you already have some products, you may get some data interceptions problems after the dummy content import. Some products or pages may be simply not imported correctly. Unfortunately, there is no solution for this.
    Maybe you can try to create a separate new development website with our dummy content and then try to export/import all your products from your current store.

wiskowdesigns
    Participant

okay thank you. Next problem i have is with changing the logo, i´ved uploaded it and changed it in the theme settings, but it doesn’t work

wiskowdesigns
    Participant

okay sry i have it now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any extra questions.

wiskowdesigns
    Participant

hello, where can i change the text of “browse categories” in the header? and where the search text?

Hello,

For this purpose, pleaase install and use free plugin Loco Translate. Here is detailed video tutorial how to do that: https://youtu.be/D3NsDdMzsls

Best Regards,

wiskowdesigns
    Participant

okay thanks, it works. but for example “compare” i can’t translate.

Thank you.
    Best regards

Hello,

Please navigate to Dashboard > YITH Plugins > Compare and change the wording there.

Best Regards

wiskowdesigns
    Participant

next problem i have, is that the “Contact our Company” – Button is on english. but i want to translate that. where can i do that, there are so many different ways:(

thank you very much
    best regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us a link and screenshot so we can understand what text do you mean.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)