Home Forums WoodMart support forum No products in "uncategorized" but show on shop page

No products in "uncategorized" but show on shop page

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

bigdrop
    Participant

Hi,

I have no products in the “Uncategorized” category (named “Χωρίς κατηγορία” for my translation) but I see the category on the shop page.

When I visit the Admin > Products > Categories it seems to be one product in this category. But if I click on the category it shows no products.

I have deleted all the transients at WC > Status > Tools.
    Deleted all caches on my server and site but it is still there.
    I checked all the products one by one but I cannot find the product that is characterized as “Uncategorized”.

What might be the problem? Do you know?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This seems to be your site any third party plugin confliction issue, OR your site Language plugin issue, Please once deactivate all the third party plugins and check your site after removing the server, site and browser cache and also once try with default WordPress Theme Like Twenty Twenty to making it sure that, Is it a Theme issue or not.

Best Regards.

bigdrop
    Participant

Can I ask you something more. On the mobile version on shop page there is the “filter” and “Sort by” options. where can I find and translate the filter?
    Is this something created by the theme or is it from some plugin?

Hello,

As you are using WPML on your site, You have to translate those Strings from WPML >> String Translations as per your requirements.

You can read more and all about it here: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

Best Regards.

bigdrop
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. I searched for the string “Filters” and there are two one from woocommerce and one from your theme. I translated both. Cleared all caches (server, site and browser) I used even a new phone to check this but the word “Filters” is still there.

Is there any possibility that this is generated somewhere else and I need to add this manually, maybe in the theme settings?

Hello,

I have found that you have enabled the Cloudflare CDN cache from the server. Please delete the cache and disable the CDN from the server then check the site.
    http://prnt.sc/r63haj

Best Regards.

bigdrop
    Participant

I have done that before I contacted you.
    It does no difference.

Please check the attached file. Is this the proper strings to translate?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please send me the CPanel and CloudFlare login details so I will check my self and remove the CDN cache. I am sure it is the cache issue.

Best Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that this button is not related to our theme at all. You have added it yourself with additional code customization. This button is added your child theme and it is not translatable https://prnt.sc/r6tpgr

bigdrop
    Participant

Please if possible, help me with this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

bigdrop
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. It was an error caused by loco translate.
    Fixed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘No products in "uncategorized" but show on shop page’ is closed to new replies.