Home Forums WoodMart support forum Original footer menus & product pages shows as an article in mobile

Original footer menus & product pages shows as an article in mobile

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

digitabiz0
    Participant

Hello, I need help with two issue.
    1- from time to time the theme start showing the original menu that come with the theme in the footer. which is not good.
    2- in mobile device, the product pages shows just like an article or blog not an actual product that can be purchased. no by button. and you need to click \\\”leave a comment\\\” to be able to purchase the item, and it takes to web version.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

digitabiz0
    Participant

compliment to the above.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please deactivate all plugins except these ones:

WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    Please switch to the parent theme if you use the child.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

If the issue still persists, please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Kind Regards

digitabiz0
    Participant

Hi again,
    As I mentioned the first issue is showing time to time. when I created this ticket the issue is not here, but yesterday it was.
    The second issue is showing all the time.
    Please clarify what issue can be resolved if followed your solution.
    also, what you mean with this ( If the issue still persists, please confirm the permission for the plugin’s deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back. )

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The mobile product page comes from some plugin or some plugin affects it. So in order to find which one affects, plugin deactivation is required.

I meant the permission to deactivate plugins or switch to the parent theme on your site for testing the issue.

Kind Regards

digitabiz0
    Participant

all plugins are deactivated except the 3 you mentioned earlier. and I’m using the parent theme.

digitabiz0
    Participant

Now the footer issue is back.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Now, try to disable the footer via Theme Settings -> Footer:

https://monosnap.com/file/VIFpsWAhcCR9mgUs7toyIianDXWHUA

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

digitabiz0
    Participant

Hi,
    Looks like the AMP plugin is causing the products issue in mobile device.
    For the Footer, even after switch it to OFF, it still show up on the website ( desktop and mobile ) ( cache cleared and browser history deleted ).

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide access to the admin dashboard so I will investigate from where that footer comes?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

digitabiz0
    Participant

Sure.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

For now, the footer comes from the “ElementsKit Lite” plugin and the theme’s footer is disabled via Theme Settings -> Footer, so just clear the browser/mobile cache and it should work well. Also, at the moment I don’t see problems with the footer. Let me know when the theme’s footer is back while it is off via Theme Settings.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)