Home Forums WoodMart support forum OwlCarousel Stopped working

OwlCarousel Stopped working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

aurelb
    Participant

That’s not a bug and you can close this topic right after, but just to leave a track of that bug : my OwlCarousel stopped working while thinking not having changed anything, with the following error “Uncaught TypeError: $owl.owlCarousel is not a function”.

While the Performance > JS > “Advanced scripts controls” were OFF, the OwlCarousel JS library inside the Advanced scripts control was also turned OFF.

The solution was to switch to ON the “Advanced scripts controls”, enabling the JS library, saving, and turning back to OFF the “Advanced scripts controls”.

Very strange behaviour and it costs some hours to figure that out.

Hello,

Did you install or update any new plugins before your carousel stopped working? As I understand it worked well even with the previous theme settings.

Please give us more details so that we could check and get convinced there is no bug.

We may need the site credentials, please insert them into the Private content under the text message.

Best Regards

aurelb
    Participant

Hello.

I may have explain it badly, but everything work well now.
    The only thing is that the behaviour of the “Advanced scripts controls” is not what it should be.

Even when it is turned to OFF (which should load all the needed libraries for example), it takes into account the settings of all the JS libraries that we can set on Always / On Demand / Never.
    I do not know if I am clearer in my explanations, but I think there is here an optimization subject on your side.

Hello,

Yes, this option hides the settings visually. Our development team considering a way to change this.

Thank you for the information.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)