Home Forums WoodMart support forum Padding between the main menu and the logo on the header

Padding between the main menu and the logo on the header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Karamalani
    Participant

Hi
    How to access the padding between the main menu and the logo I would like to adjust the padding from the top of the menu but I couldn’t find an option to change that through the header builder.
    Thank you

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

There is no such option, unfortunately, but you can adjust the height of the row, thus you can increase the distance between them.

https://prnt.sc/bNfe_FKmMOI1

Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them.

Kind Regards

Karamalani
    Participant

Thank Luke for your reply.
    I am now facing a problem with the header builder, when I make any update to the header adding or removing any elements the updates will not showups on all internet browsers like Firefox or Edge, they appear only on the browser you have logged in to the admin panel.

let’s say I am working and adjusting the website through Google Chrome the header updates will appear only on google chrome and nothing will change on Firefox or Edge.

I have cleared the browser cache many times and found the only way to see the updates is by logging into the admin panel through that browser.

Also, the mobile header setting not working probably for example if you hide a section of the header it will show up and if you unchecked the box for hiding it will appear.

Any help is appreciated

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, be sure that you don’t have any cache plugin, otherwise, try to disable it and check the issue again.

As for the login details that you have provided, they are incorrect.

https://monosnap.com/file/zu0NHJ3Qd4u3XK9Zp1tV69T1dXXCys

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Karamalani
    Participant

Thanks, Luke the problem has been resolved.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you sorted it out.

If there is ever anything we can do, please feel free to reach out to me anytime when you have anything more to say.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Padding between the main menu and the logo on the header’ is closed to new replies.