Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page looks bad

Page looks bad

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sofiart
    Participant

Hi,

I want to activate a plugin to earn customer points after purchasing products. I have enabled XT Points & Rewards for WooCommerce but the problem is that it spoils the look of my pages. How do you recommend Points & Rewards not to look bad? I’ve tried several modules but they don’t seem to be compatible with this theme (Woodmart).

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our theme didn’t support the plugin that you referring to. Plugin inserts own content in the place which breaks shop layout and it can’t be easily fixed via CSS custom code. The only way to fix this issue is to relocate plugin content to the other place. To do so you need to ask the plugin support name of the “hook” that they use to place following notice.

If you provide the following info we will give you instructions on how to relocate plugin notice into another place.

Kind Regards

sofiart
    Participant

Hi,

I received this message from the plugin developer:
    “The plugin uses the default hook “woocommerce_notice_types” to add these notices. Please let them know about this as they might be using their own filter to add notices.”

Thanks!

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us with your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

sofiart
    Participant

Hi,

Attached you can find the connection data.

Thanks!

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have checked your site and found that the following plugins use “woocommerce_before_shop_loop” hook instead of “woocommerce_notice_types” (https://monosnap.com/file/D2Vot9F0xLtAXSQKn7YF9FpNDlNC4I). Unfortunately, this can’t be changed via our theme.

To fix it you need to contact plugin support and ask them to move this notice from “woocommerce_before_shop_loop” hook to the “woodmart_before_shop_page”.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)