Home Forums WoodMart support forum Page Not Scroll Header is some time missing and many little error

Page Not Scroll Header is some time missing and many little error

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

kashifpeerzade
    Participant

Hi Team Thanks for Provide a excellent theme for us. Here i facing many error at my site
    page scroll not work
    Hader is Missing Many time at desktop
    Images is also not show properly
    Popup Width Not Show Properly
    Single Product Image is too big in mobile not option to set small
    Buttom Footer Is not seen properly

Pls slved this issue

Hello,

1) I have visited your website and the page scroll is working. Please clear cache and check back.

2) Please Go to Theme Settings >> Performance and try to disable the Mobile DOM Optimization.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/024144ce3f8e3dbcfc70c98ab78c4fa3

Please provide some relevant screenshots of the remaining issues to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

kashifpeerzade
    Participant

Hi team thanks for Ur reply pls check again after activate wprocket plugin page scroll not working pls solved this issue as per Ur guidance I change disable the Mobile DOM Optimization.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards

kashifpeerzade
    Participant

pls check what happened with this theme its some function properly not work.

Hello,

Please make sure that you have set both the addresses same as mentioned in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

Then check back.

If the issue still occurs then deactivate all the third party plugins and activate the Wp rocket plugin then we will troubleshoot the issue.

Best Regarding

kashifpeerzade
    Participant

U can solved this issue at Ur end that’s why I share with u user id password pls do fast process becoz my site is live many customer msg me regarding this issue… Another give me personal time I will be live at time with anydesk app.

Site URL store url is same pls check attachment but issue is still and some time icon is hide many text is hide
    Header, cart view, account login all canvas icon and text is missing… Pls check in Incognito mode.

kashifpeerzade
    Participant

Hi team pls reply us fast becoz of site is live we can’t wait more and more.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website and it works well with the WP Rocket plugin. Could you please clarify if you still have any problems and let us know how can we reproduce this?

Kind Regards

kashifpeerzade
    Participant

Hi team

Ur reply is too let I can’t wait 2 days for Ur reply i personally solved this 🙏 issue. Becoz of my site is live customer is irritated with this issue and support its toooo let.

Here i attached u screen shot help for this setting
    Product image is too big how to set them single product image size in both pc and mobile also…
    Here attached screen shot product image size is 305*195 px so it’s look to big in mobile and pc also

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like the original image is very small. And our theme stretches the images to fit the container. We recommend you to reduce the image container width via Theme Settings -> Single product -> Images
    Also, you can add the following CSS code to the Custom CSS area to not stretch the image

.product-images img {
        width: auto;
    }

Kind Regards

kashifpeerzade
    Participant

Asper Ur reply i put CSS code it’s look ok now but image is left side not in center how to set this pls tell

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following line as well

.product-image-wrap {
      text-align:center;
    }

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)