Home Forums Basel support forum PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10): Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature.

PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10): Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Cendredelune
    Participant

Good evening,

I am a Webmaster and my client asks me to update the Basel 5.4 theme to 5.6 but it does not work, I get a message: The update failed: The archive could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10): Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature.

The theme was however activated with a license.

Not having found the key in our emails, I had to buy the theme for my client, but I still have this message, I followed an answer you had made https://xtemos.com/forums/ topic/error-update-unable-to-find-end-of-central-dir-record-signature/ but it still doesn’t work.

Could you solve the problem please, because paying twice for the theme to have the same thing, we are a little upset.

Good for you,

Hello,

Try to do the following to update the theme:

1. Go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme License and deactivate the theme.

2. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

3. Activate the theme with your purchase code again.

4. Go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on Check Again.

5. Try to update the theme via Appearance -> Themes or via Dashboard -> Updates.

If the problem remains, upload the theme archive in the Dashboard > Appearance > Themes.

Best Regards

Cendredelune
    Participant

Hello,

As I told you I already tried to do this but it doesn’t work, I just did it again and I still have the same error. I even submitted the theme via my FTP.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Cendredelune.

Cendredelune
    Participant

I notice that there are many people who have been in the same situation as me recently. There must be something wrong with the theme.

Hello,

In most cases, the problem may be caused by incorrect purchase code activation based on the server’s picularities.
    Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Cendredelune
    Participant

Thank you for your answer, here is what it takes to connect

Hello,

Thank you for the access. Could you kindly provide the purchase code as well?

Best Regards

Cendredelune
    Participant

My client had already bought the theme but couldn’t find the license, so I bought it again, here is the proof of purchase.

PS : Could you delete PDF please

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Cendredelune. Reason: delete pdf
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong there.

Kind Regards

Cendredelune
    Participant

Yes, it’s ok

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It doesn’t work because you have a nulled version installed on your website. You need to download the latest version from ThemeForest and reinstall the theme first via Appearance -> Themes -> Add new.
    Then reactivate it with your purchase code and check how it works.

Cendredelune
    Participant

I’ve done it before, I’m willing to do it again to try.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This code breaks this function https://gyazo.com/6a7c6185226ab6bfc6161b264962a926
    You can find it in the file basel/inc/classes/License.php and it shouldn’t be there if you download the theme from ThemeForest.

Cendredelune
    Participant

You have activated your purchase code more than 3 times. You are allowed to do this for two domain only. Check all your activations on our website in your account section. You are able to deactivate some domains there.

Cendredelune
    Participant

The theme is well downloaded from ThemeForest, I do not see where to download it elsewhere, especially since I told you that I bought a second time the license for the same site! Please do the modification yourself.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have reinstalled the theme for you. Please, check how it works now.
    You need to clear your old activations in your account on our website first.

Cendredelune
    Participant

I found to cancel the licenses, the update was successful

Cendredelune
    Participant

Thank you very much, everything works fine

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10): Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature.’ is closed to new replies.