Home Forums WoodMart support forum Photo review even when client is not logged in

Photo review even when client is not logged in

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Hello team,
    I believe photo reviews are only applicable when the customer is logged in right ?? Is there a way or can you help me with some custom code where it will work on guest as well.Actually 90% of our customer is guest user only. And since we are a fashion store, we do need the photo reviews. It would be great help if you can help me on this .

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to achieve that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope.

Best Regards.

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Would you consider it for your future updates ??

Hello,

For the betterment of the Theme you can post your suggestions/requests related to Theme on the following Feature Request thread:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/features-requests-2/

Best Regards.

pomelo.alexia
    Participant

Hello,

Do you find a solution about this topic ?

It’s very big problem for my website …

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to achieve that. You can try to find a plugin to achieve your purpose. We have not tested any to recommend.

Best Regards.

Nitesh@1962
    Participant

Hey you have added images review that is also not part of common WordPress. Please do add this small functionality as this is a important one. If you had not had any review functionality , I would not have had asked but since you have this feature would request you to kindly help us. I do not mind using extra plugin but almost all third party plugins have compatibility issues with one or another theme. I have seen many. Can you please kindly consider this or even a code snippet would help as well

Hello,

We appreciate your gesture for sharing suggestions/feature requests with us, for the betterment of the Theme you can post your suggestions/requests related to Theme on the following Feature Request thread:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/features-requests-2/

So, if the Development Department finds it fits with the Theme environment then surely they will look through it. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)