Home Forums Basel support forum Please Assist

Please Assist

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

WebsiteDesigner987
    Participant

Hi there,

I installed one of the Basel Versions but the Search, Wishlist and Compare Buttons do not work on the homepage. Please can you assist me with fixing this. I have provided login details for you to have a look in the backend.

Also, the “Add to wishlist text” is being repeated twice on the product pages. (Please see attached picture below).

Also, how can I reposition the social icons on the product page? (Please see attached image below).

Please do not mention my website name as it may index this page.

Thanks for assisting.

Kind Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have integrated the Wishlist and Compare functionality into our theme. Please make sure that you have enabled and configured the function properly: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/basel-compare/ and https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/basel-wishlist/

If you have configured everything correctly and the problem remains, provide you Login URL we shall check and suggest.

Best Regards

WebsiteDesigner987
    Participant

Thanks Elise, I will setup the compare and wishlist buttons, but how do i move the social icons on the product page.

Please see the attached pictures in my previous message.

Thanks.

WebsiteDesigner987
    Participant

I added the wishlist and compare buttons as per the instructions but they still do not work. On the homepage, the quickview, compare and wishlist and the Search does not work.

For some reason the top header with the phone number keeps changing from blue to green (default theme colour). I think there is a bug.

I have included my login details to the website. Please assist.

Kind Regards.

Hello,

You can disable showing social buttons on the product page, and create HTML block with the social buttons and insert in the Theme settings > Product page > After “Add to cart button” text area

Best Regards

WebsiteDesigner987
    Participant

I added the wishlist and compare buttons as per the instructions but they still do not work. On the homepage, the quickview, compare and wishlist and the Search does not work.

For some reason the top header with the phone number keeps changing from blue to green (default theme colour). I think there is a bug.

I have included my login details to the website. Please assist.

Kind Regards.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area so that we could check an suggest.

Best Regards

WebsiteDesigner987
    Participant

here is the login details.

Hello,

I am checking your Wishlist and Compare and they work: https://gyazo.com/48faa5891d17714bd7c0a702ea5f693d

I have added products, viewed and deleted and everything works.

Please clarify the problem if any.

Best Regards

WebsiteDesigner987
    Participant

Elise, the wishlist, compare and quickview icons on each product on the homepage do not work. Please see attached picture. The search icon on the homepage at the top right does not work.

For some reason the top header changes from blue (a color I assigned) to the default basel theme. Please have a look.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please delete CMB2 and Redux Framework plugins they are no more needed and influence the site operation.

I have deactivated them and everything works.

A new version of the theme has been released, you can update, make the full backup before updating.

Best Regards

WebsiteDesigner987
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Are you sure you looked at my website? The issues I brought to your attention is still not resolved. The wishlist, compare and quickview icons on each product on the homepage do not work. Please see attached picture. The search icon on the homepage at the top right does not work. The errors are on the homepage only.

I deleted the plugins that you suggested and updated the theme.

Please have a look at it.

Thanks.

Kind Regards.

Please do not mention my website name in the reply.

Attachments:

Hello,

I am sure I have checked your site and deactivated the plugins after I have deactivated the plugins everything worked.

Now I see the error in the console https://prnt.sc/q9d2iq

It seems that file_get_contents function for URLs is disabled on your server. You need to contact your provider and ask to enable this option.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)