Home Forums WoodMart support forum Please help with translation.

Please help with translation.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

graphblue
    Participant

Hi,

I want to use this theme in Romanian. I installed Loco, I added the latest .po file, I added translation for wordpress as well. and my site looks like this. The last time I changed it from the theme source code, I broke it. I checked in Loco to translate the strings “search for products”, “my account” etc and evertything is translated. what am i doing wrong ?.

thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

In order to translate the Woocommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce in the same way as shown in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3 You just need to do the same for the Wooocmmerce.

Best Regards

graphblue
    Participant

Hello

I already did this and it didn’t work, I tried to edit the new translate files with 0% words and nothing changed on the site, I deleted cookies and cache.

Thank you.

Attachments:

graphblue
    Participant

update!woocomerce works now, i upladed the po file in loco translate, i do the same with theme file but not working 🙁

Attachments:

graphblue
    Participant

problem still not solved, please help

graphblue
    Participant

This theme cannot be translated, the support does not offer any help, if you are not going to help me, I will make a scandal and I will use another theme, don’t make me believe that I wasted 60 euros!

Hello,

Download the latest archive with our theme and take the woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot file and replace it in your theme. Then click the “Sync” button in Loco Translate plugin.

Kind Regards

graphblue
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve done this twice before, I’ve tried it again now and it still didn’t work … it’s starting to get annoying. it’s like loco translate doesn’t work. it’s frustrating to take so long to set up a poor text. If I use another plugin for translate do I have more chances, or is it something defective? Thanks

Hello,

Your screen shows My Account page that is a Woocommerce template. In order to translate the Woocommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce.

WoodMart theme does not influence the translation of the Woocommerce plugin. Please refer to the Woocommerce forum or support.

If you have any questions relating to the WoodMart theme or need any help with the theme, please clarify the issue we will do our best to help.

Best Regards

graphblue
    Participant

I have the impression that you are making fun of me, I paid 60 euros to be made fun of? I will circle it again with red because maybe you don’t understand and maybe try to help me solve my problem. It’s weird that the theme support, instead of solving a problem, blames another plugin because it doesn’t work well. Please help me with the given problem or call someone capable who can solve a problem, not just copy and paste each message. I noticed that on this forum there are many unresolved issues, many questions left in the air. why? you could say from the beginning that this theme has no support, and we don’t buy it. I feel stolen, I paid for a defective product, and you don’t help me solve my problem at all.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area. I will check the translation.

If you use the child theme, you need to create the translation for the parent theme, as soon as you added the translation and save it, you need to clear the cache. The language of the translation should be the same as the language set in the Dashboard > Settings > General.

Let me check.

Best Regards

graphblue
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you very much, I look forward to your reply and please tell me what you have done to know in the future. thank you very much and have a good day!

Thank you.

Hello,

Please check the screen https://gyazo.com/3c181104db6f27f20f4cea23944994ee

Everything is working well.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Please help with translation.’ is closed to new replies.