Home Forums WoodMart support forum Portfolio Filtering Doesn't Show All Portfolio Items in a Given Category

Portfolio Filtering Doesn't Show All Portfolio Items in a Given Category

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

rgbadmin
    Participant

We have a portfolio page set up with portfolio items that can be filtered.

Problem: When you click on other filters, the portfolio items do not show. We do not want to increase the number of portfolio items that load initially because it causes page load speed issues.

When a user clicks a filter, they should be able to see all portfolio items in that filter.

Hello,

You will have to delete the empty categories. I am checking the page and categories that have the items are shown correctly.

Please let me know if I can do anything more for you.

Best Regards

rgbadmin
    Participant

None of the categories are empty. See screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rgbadmin
    Participant

See attached

Attachments:

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

rgbadmin
    Participant

After disabling plugins and putting theme to parent theme the issue persists.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and update the theme and all the related plugins: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

rgbadmin
    Participant

The website has been fully updated. The issue still persists.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, we need a bit more time to check with the dev team.

As soon as I get the suggestion I will get back to you.

Best Regards

Hello,

I have checked. For now, the portfolio page works in the following way: if you have, for example, 10 items on the page, filter sort out these 10 items among the first categories, and other filters are empty as 10 times have been already shown in the categories tab. You need to increase the number of items on the page to make the filter work correctly.

Our dev team is working on this functionality to make it more convenient, however, we do not promise to provide an improved solution in the nearest update. Please increase the number of items on the page.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)