Home Forums WoodMart support forum Pre footer demo Fashion Minimalisn

Pre footer demo Fashion Minimalisn

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

shondeman
    Participant

Hi, i want to add the pre footer from the demo Fashion Minimalism to my website but cant find the HTML Block. I see a lot of other pre footer and footer but not from Fashion Minimalism. Can you guys provide me the number?

Other question; how can I add the social icons as widget in the footer?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Here is the shortcode:

[vc_row full_width="stretch_row" css=".vc_custom_1493297528704{border-top-width: 1px !important;padding-top: 35px !important;background-position: 0 0 !important;background-repeat: no-repeat !important;border-top-color: rgba(129,129,129,0.2) !important;border-top-style: solid !important;}"][vc_column width="1/2" css=".vc_custom_1493297562900{border-right-width: 1px !important;padding-top: 30px !important;padding-right: 30px !important;padding-bottom: 20px !important;padding-left: 30px !important;border-right-color: rgba(129,129,129,0.2) !important;border-right-style: solid !important;}"][woodmart_title size="extra-large" title="Newsletter Subscribe" subtitle="GET LATEST MINIMALISM NEWS" css=".vc_custom_1492503693559{margin-bottom: 8px !important;}"][woodmart_title title_width="60" size="extra-large" after_title="It only takes a second to be the first to find out about
    our latest news and promotions..." title=" " subtitle=" "][vc_column_text woodmart_color_scheme="dark" css=".vc_custom_1498129733874{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}"][mc4wp_form id="74"][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2" css=".vc_custom_1493297567292{padding-top: 30px !important;padding-right: 30px !important;padding-bottom: 20px !important;padding-left: 30px !important;}"][woodmart_title title_width="50" size="extra-large" title="Follow Us" subtitle="READ OUR NEWS" after_title="It only takes a second to be the first to find out about
    our news and promotions..." css=".vc_custom_1506079215008{margin-bottom: 20px !important;}"][social_buttons style="bordered"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Best Regards

shondeman
    Participant

Hi is there not a code like this: [html_block id="2357"] This shortcodes you guys use as HTML blocks.

Hello,

This shortcode is 258. If you have not this HTML block, the shortcode would not work. Create the HTML block, switch to the text mode in Classic WP and insert this code, then switch to the Backend.

Best Regards

shondeman
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. I tried but this is not the one I am talking about. I added photo in attachment and once again I add one in the attachment.

I want the pre footer from https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-fashion-minimalism/demo/fashion-minimalism/

Hope you guys can give me this code.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please contact me as soon as your site is online I will do it.

Best Regards

shondeman
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I send you login

shondeman
    Participant

Can you also check how I can get my logo on mobile bigger. I tried everything but nothing change. I need it more visible.

Hello,

You can replace the content in the Appearance > Widgets > Footer column 1,2.3 4 and 5

Best Regards

shondeman
    Participant

I dont want to change the footer but I want to add the pre footer above the footer. I see that you change the footer now, and I dont see the pre footer. Is this not possible? This cant be done with your suggestion. You changed the footer and make it 5 columns but that was not what I asked for.

Please let me know

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and the screen of what you want.

Best Regards

shondeman
    Participant

I want the PRE FOOTER from https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-fashion-minimalism/demo/fashion-minimalism/

So once more NOT THE FOOTER but PRE FOOTER ONLY!

See photo in attachment!

Attachments:

Hello,

Thank you very much for clarification. That was not pre-footer, that was the las row of the content.

Here is the code:

[vc_row mobile_bg_img_hidden="no" tablet_bg_img_hidden="no" woodmart_parallax="0" woodmart_gradient_switch="no" row_reverse_mobile="0" row_reverse_tablet="0" woodmart_disable_overflow="0" css=".vc_custom_1578744467605{margin-bottom: 8vh !important;}"][vc_column mobile_bg_img_hidden="no" tablet_bg_img_hidden="no" woodmart_parallax="0" woodmart_sticky_column="false" parallax_scroll="no" mobile_reset_margin="no" tablet_reset_margin="no"][vc_separator color="custom" accent_color="#e5e5e5" css=".vc_custom_1578591400123{margin-bottom: 0px !important;}"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row mobile_bg_img_hidden="no" tablet_bg_img_hidden="no" woodmart_parallax="0" woodmart_gradient_switch="no" row_reverse_mobile="0" row_reverse_tablet="0" woodmart_disable_overflow="0"][vc_column width="1/2" mobile_bg_img_hidden="no" tablet_bg_img_hidden="no" woodmart_parallax="0" woodmart_sticky_column="false" parallax_scroll="no" mobile_reset_margin="no" tablet_reset_margin="no" offset="vc_col-lg-3 vc_col-md-3 vc_col-xs-12"][woodmart_info_box image="2638" alignment="center" woodmart_css_id="5e1c6598b9ce7" title="Free Shipping" svg_animation="no" info_box_inline="no" img_size="60x60"]Rigid proponents of content strategy may shun the use of dummy copy.[/woodmart_info_box][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2" mobile_bg_img_hidden="no" tablet_bg_img_hidden="no" woodmart_parallax="0" woodmart_sticky_column="false" parallax_scroll="no" mobile_reset_margin="no" tablet_reset_margin="no" offset="vc_col-lg-3 vc_col-md-3 vc_col-xs-12"][woodmart_info_box image="2638" alignment="center" woodmart_css_id="5e1c65ad0da65" title="Support Team" svg_animation="no" info_box_inline="no" img_size="60x60"]Designers might want to ask them to provide style sheets with the decks.[/woodmart_info_box][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2" mobile_bg_img_hidden="no" tablet_bg_img_hidden="no" woodmart_parallax="0" woodmart_sticky_column="false" parallax_scroll="no" mobile_reset_margin="no" tablet_reset_margin="no" offset="vc_col-lg-3 vc_col-md-3 vc_col-xs-12"][woodmart_info_box image="2638" alignment="center" woodmart_css_id="5e1c65baa735a" title="Online Payments" svg_animation="no" info_box_inline="no" img_size="60x60"]Fake data can ensure a nice looking layout but it doesn’t reflect what.[/woodmart_info_box][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2" mobile_bg_img_hidden="no" tablet_bg_img_hidden="no" woodmart_parallax="0" woodmart_sticky_column="false" parallax_scroll="no" mobile_reset_margin="no" tablet_reset_margin="no" offset="vc_col-lg-3 vc_col-md-3 vc_col-xs-12"][woodmart_info_box image="2638" alignment="center" woodmart_css_id="5e1c65c3a19c6" title="Safe & Secure" svg_animation="no" info_box_inline="no" img_size="60x60"]When it's about controlling hundreds of articles, product pages for web.[/woodmart_info_box][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Insert this code into Minimalism HTML block and put the shortcode into the Theme Settings > Footer > Prefooter area

Best Regards

shondeman
    Participant

Thanks a lot. This one is the one I needed. Almost finished now. One problem, the 4 icons are all the same and I can’t find the other 3 from Support team, Online payments and Safe & secure. Where can I find those ones? They are not in the media files. And when copied the code they are show 4 the same icons (see attachment)

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Hello,

You can extract the icons from the demo site and upload them. Demo versions are supplied without images. You can find and use your own icons.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)