Home Forums WoodMart support forum Prebuilt website problem & Elementor problem

Prebuilt website problem & Elementor problem

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

selverskorup
    Participant

I have a problem, when I activate the “prebuilt website” I don’t have the complete page, only the “Header”
    picture attached. And Elementor also doesn’t work for me, it shows the error “There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”
    Plugins are only active that are needed for the theme, nothing more.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by selverskorup. Reason: did not finish
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

selverskorup
    Participant

selverskorup
    Participant

I deactivate Elementor, and i activate WPBakery Page Builder and now page is there … https://lux-spa.eu/

But i want to work with Elementor … What to do ?

Hi,

You need to reinstall all, including WordPress, install the theme into the new WordPress installation, choose Elementor and upload the demo in Elementor.

Note: Please do not install the WP bakery plugin, just install the ELementor plugin and other theme core plugins then import the demo.

Otherwise, share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and install the demo on your site, just tell me which demo do you want to import the site?

Best Regards.

selverskorup
    Participant

Hi,

i reinstall all, including WordPress, install the theme into the new WordPress installation, choose Elementor and upload the demo in Elementor…. And same issue … realy annoying …

I would like o use “Furniture” theme … Can you help me?

selverskorup
    Participant

I got this email from wordpress:

Howdy!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Elementor.

First, visit your website (https://lux-spa.eu/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://lux-spa.eu/wp-admin/post.php?post=1220&action=elementor) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can’t access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://lux-spa.eu/wp-login.php?action=enter_recovery_mode&rm_token=DX9WnwXWJ9MUvrTNBMEszw&rm_key=8ma60W65t92hUbxmckjAa7

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don’t worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 6.1.1
    Active theme: Woodmart Child (version 1.0.0)
    Current plugin: Elementor (version 3.11.5)
    PHP version 8.1.16

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 642 of the file /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/utils.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Elementor\mb_strtolower() in /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/utils.php:642
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/helpers.php(103): Elementor\Utils::parse_custom_attributes()
    #1 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/button/button.php(72): woodmart_get_link_attrs()
    #2 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/button/class-button.php(226): woodmart_elementor_button_template()
    #3 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(2268): XTS\Elementor\Button->render()
    #4 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(609): Elementor\Controls_Stack->render_by_mode()
    #5 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(733): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content()
    #6 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(536): Elementor\Widget_Base->get_raw_data()
    #7 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(536): Elementor\Element_Base->get_raw_data()
    #8 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(966): Elementor\Element_Base->get_raw_data()
    #9 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/document.php(632): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->get_elements_raw_data()
    #10 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1021): Elementor\Core\Base\Document->get_initial_config()
    #11 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor.php(383): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_config()
    #12 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor->enqueue_scripts()
    #13 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #14 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #15 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2180): do_action()
    #16 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): wp_enqueue_scripts()
    #17 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #18 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #19 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(3043): do_action()
    #20 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/editor-templates/editor-wrapper.php(31): wp_head()
    #21 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor-loader.php(113): include(‘/home/luxspaeu/…’)
    #22 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/editor/editor.php(172): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor_Loader->print_root_template()
    #23 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): Elementor\Core\Editor\Editor->init()
    #24 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
    #25 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
    #26 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(419): do_action()
    #27 /home/luxspaeu/public_html/wp-admin/post.php(12): require_once(‘/home/luxspaeu/…’)
    #28 {main}
    thrown

selverskorup
    Participant

Anny chance to someone chk problem, i really need to start doing this web page.
    Tnx

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN and FTP Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site further and help you out accordingly.

Although, the Errors that you have shared are specifically related to wp-includes which are WordPress end related errors.

Best Regards.

selverskorup
    Participant

Hi,
    i share share Site WP-ADMIN and FTP Login details in the Private

selverskorup
    Participant

Good morning, i see that you work something on page?

selverskorup
    Participant

Hello, I’m really sorry, but is it possible to see whether elementor can or cannot work on the page? Today is already the fourth day that we have done nothing. I need info, until now I could finish the page.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have imported the Furniture demo on the site. Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

selverskorup
    Participant

Hi,

for now everything looks great, thank for you’re help.

Can you tell me where was the issue, i would like to made one more web page soon?

Hello,

The issue is in the PHP settings of the server. I have made some changes in the PHP version 8.1 settings and all is ok now.

If you will need more help in the future you can ask freely. We are always here for your help and support.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)