Home Forums WoodMart support forum presales questions

presales questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi there i am already working on your theme and i want to buy a new license for a new project.i have the bookstore demo and i like it.
    i have two presales questions

fist if we can instead of brands use authors
    second if we can add a subtitle to products main title (many books do have a subtitle and our customer thinks it is necessary to have it there)

thank u for this grat theme, looking forward for your reply

Hello,

We are pleased you like the theme and going to purchase one more license.

The brand is a Woocommerce attribute. It can have any title: Author or Admin – any, however, its functionality would be as the attribute and it will be shown on the product page if you assign to a product and the brand page would be empty if you do not assign any products and as I understand it would be useless.

IF I follow your idea correctly you are searching for a custom post type to show, if so, you can consider Projects and rewrite the theme with Loco as per your needs.

The second question is not clear enough, could you please send us the screen or a sample of what you want to implement?

Best Regards

i think attribute suits better (i want to use it for author’s name).i dont know if u have anything else to suggest instead of that.but i need authors name to shown below books title and also be searchable (think attributes is fine with that).

As concerns the second question we need to include books extra title (subtitle) as an extra field below main products title (i m attaching a photo)

thanks again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You will need to add this title and sub-title in the short description of the product page. Woocommerce does not provide the option to add additional titles and sub-titles to the product page and our theme does not have either.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)