Home Forums WoodMart support forum PREZZO LISTINO NON VISUALIZZATO

PREZZO LISTINO NON VISUALIZZATO

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

scbeautystore
    Participant

Gentilissimi,
    non visualizzo più il prezzo di listino dei prodotti nonostante sia inserito in tutti i prodotti, visualizzo solo il prezzo scontato, come posso risolvere?
    Prima visualizzavo il prezzo di listino barrato e il prezzo scontato.
    Attendo vostro riscontro
    Grazie

Hello,

Please find and disable the option “Hide “to” price” in the Theme Settings > Shop.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

scbeautystore
    Participant

Dopo aver seguito le vostre indicazioni il problema è rimasto invariato.
    Prima degli ultimi due aggiornamenti funzionava tutto correttamente. Come possiamo risolvere?

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

scbeautystore
    Participant

Forniamo in privato i dati di accesso.
    grazie

Hello,

I check your site I see both: sales price and initial price: https://gyazo.com/0e170c0c386048d26898f056580a9523 and https://gyazo.com/04830fb9994f008a488c39701119d39e

Please provide the page URL, and screen of the problem.

Best Regards

scbeautystore
    Participant

Gentilissimi,
    vedete entrambi i prezzi perchè il plugin è disabilitato. Se attivate il plugin il prezzo di listino non è più visualizzato.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the plugin on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

scbeautystore
    Participant

Abbiamo effettuato le modifiche da voi suggerite ma nonostante ciò il problema continua ad esserci.

Hello,

If you have installed, activated the Storefront theme and the problem occurs it means the problem is caused by that plugin. You need to choose if you will use the plugin, or show the sales price without initial.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)