Home Forums WoodMart support forum Price Filter not working properly in Category side bar (With imported products)

Price Filter not working properly in Category side bar (With imported products)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

finalcreations
    Participant

Hi,
    I have bulk imported our products (with regular prices etc)
    But the Price filter in the sidebar does not filter any of the new products.

I have manually added a new product and this works fine.
    If I edit one of the bulk imported products and change the price, this also works fine.

How do I get all my bulk imported products to work with the price filter? (Without manually editing each product individually)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As your price filter does not detect the new products which are imported. Just edit the products and from the edit product page just click the update button and then check back your products. Sometimes price filter does not pick up the imported product price so when you update it refresh the database value.

Also you need to make sure that the regular price field is not empty in the product page. After doing this if the filter is not working then deactivate your third party plugins and clear your site and browser cache and then check back.

In case if the issue is still there then provide me your login details I will check with theme default plugins.

Best Regards.

finalcreations
    Participant

Hi, I have imported over 400 products, so I do not want to manually edit and update/refresh every product (This will take weeks)
    All products have a regular price so they all should be showing.

Is there a way to force your Theme/Plugin to re-generate/re-scan the products so they appear in the filter?

Thanks

Hello,

Select all the product by clicking the check box shown below the bulk action box from Products >> All Products.

After selecting all of them choose “Edit option” from the dropdown. And just click the update button. Then check back your site this will surely fix the issue.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/HbdKxpL

Best Regards.

finalcreations
    Participant

Ok, that works.
    But If I select over 20 products and update, it times out.
    It is still going to take time to do 20 products at a time.
    We will also be importing more products on a regular basis and this process is very time consuming.

Is there any way your theme/plugin looks at the actual product instead of a cached version?
    Or a way to refresh/update the cached product list?

Hello,

I’m glad that it works.
    As you said that if you select more than 20 products then it shows time out.

To fix this you can increase the Maximum Execution Time from your server. There are multiple ways to increase the execution time from the wp-config.php, .htaccess or php.ini files. You can do this by your own or contact your hosting providers.

No, there is no other way. Products must be updated once.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)