Home Forums WoodMart support forum Price under information

Price under information

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

defjam2oo1
    Participant

Why is the price and the information reversed when I change the product styles to Show summary on hover in the settings? can this be fixed?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

defjam2oo1
    Participant

Here is the access data from my test page.

defjam2oo1
    Participant

Please test the Site with the Standart View in the Shop too. When I have the standard display, the page loads for a very long time when I put something in the shopping cart. even if i want to add a product to the cart 5 times, it takes a lot of time and he only adds 1 time instead of 5.

Hello,

If you have additional information in the grind you would better use the standard button hover design. This design is almost equal to the default Storefront grid and reflects the additional information properly. Other designs are designed for the default product grid with a predefined set of components.

When I have the standard display, the page loads for a very long time when I put something in the shopping cart. even if i want to add a product to the cart 5 times, it takes a lot of time and he only adds 1 time instead of 5.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Switch to the parent theme and check how it works.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)