Home Forums Basel support forum [Problem] Stocks are not updated in the archive

[Problem] Stocks are not updated in the archive

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hello

In the product archive, the stocks of the variations are displayed correctly for products. For example, the sizes S, M, L, XL are generally available. However, only S and X are in stock. The last product in size M was bought a few hours ago. However, the size is still displayed in the archive. It is displayed correctly on the product page.

Has anyone had a similar experience recently? We have already taken a close look at the shop and just can’t find the cause. Plugins + WordPress is on the latest version.

Hello,

Please submit the same question on the Woocommerce forum as it relates to Woocommerce, most likely such a question has been many times arrived and you will find the answer there quicker.

Best Regards

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hey

Unfortunately, we are still struggling with the problem.
    As a test, we have used a different template. The problem was not existent there. So without any doubt we can say that the problem is the template. We ask for your support.

Thanks!

Hello,

Please, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hi guys,

I would like to reopen this topic, because it is not solved.

Issue:
    Swatcher is not updating automatically

Error Description:
    A customer buys a product for example (link attached) then the product is reduced in stock and the size is not available anymore. Now the swatcher(basel feature) should hide the size “M”, because it is out of stock. But this is not happening. Every time a product is out of stock we need to go to product page of the explicit item and press the button “update” to get the desired result. Same happens whenever a product was sent back. The stock increase from 0 to 1 the swatcher is not updating automatically. We need to go to the explicit product and press the “update” button to get the desired result.

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hi,

I did what you requested. You will find two links in the attachments to show you what I tried.
    Hopefully it will help to find a solution.

Best Regards

Hello,

As per your video you have the same problem on both: Storefront and WoodMart. If you have cache plugins, please deactivate them and check again.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hi,

I have the feeling that we are not talking about the same topic. Woocommerce is updating the products. That works fine, but the swatcher feature on your theme basel is not updating its view when ever woocommerce updates any product. We already deactivated all unnecessary plugins with the same result. There is no caching plugin installed.

i can provide you a staging site with an admin access.

Best Regards

Hello,

I am terribly sorry for the delay.

Please describe the actions step-by-steps on how we can reproduce the problem and give me the product URL.

Best Regards

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I created an testing webspace for you. I hope you can find an error and show us a solution.

Hello,

Please install and activate all the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

Switch to the parent theme and update WordPress.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hi Elise,

to be honest, im a bit confused why we need to install additional plugins if the main function for the swatcher is included inside the parent theme function. I installed all requested plugins and we have the same situation.

Cheers

Hello,

This list of plugins is essential to ensure the theme’s functionality.

Please follow the instructions.

Best Regards

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hi,

the plugins are installed.

Best Regards

Hello,

I check the variable product and I see our of stop variations are displayed correctly: https://gyazo.com/2154791fe8afb6684feb8d3353c90d82

If one variation is out of stock, it will be shown when it is selected, at the same time, the sales label does not appear. If all the variations of the variable product are out of stock, the product gets the label.

Best Regards

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hi,

In this message you can find a video attached to show you what particular view we are talking about. Please, let me know if you cant open the video.

Best Regards

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Such may be caused by your cache plugin or cache configuration on the server.

Please deactivate all the cache plugins and disable the cache in the browser and check again.

Best Regards

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hi,

isn’t it strange that on the test-server with a complete clean enviroment we still get the same issue?
    And on that test-server is no caching activated?

We need to come to an end.

Could you provide me to an other colleague? Maybe a new pair of eyes can find the issue.

What do you think?

Cheers

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Please add this code to the functions.php of the child theme:

add_filter( 'basel_swatches_cache', '__return_false' );

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

provence-feeling
    Participant

Hi Elise,

thank you for the code snippet. I will try it and let you know if it helped or not.

Best Regards

Hello,

Sure, We are here to help. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)