Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with filters

Problem with filters

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MMarketing
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having a problem related to the product categories displayed in the menu en the filters in the shop. They are not connected to each other. Meaning: once I chose for example: ‘Motor’ in the menu and then want to filter on DAF 600 in the filters on the leftside in the shop i do not see any products. It seams like once I use two or more categories it won’t work. I’m using Yith as filtering plugin. But I’ve tried it with core WooCommerce filters, doesn’t work either. Once i switch to a different theme it starts working.

Hello,

Please update the Woocommerc, then if required the Woocommerce database and update YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter Premium, then we will check how it works.

The problem may be caused by out-to-dated plugin versions.

Best Regards

MMarketing
    Participant

OKe I’ve updated both plugins. It seems that product are displayed only from the filter on the leftside.

Hello,

And what filters are there and where? Please provide the page URL and steps to reproduce the problem if any.

Best Regards

MMarketing
    Participant

Hello,

When you add an attribute filter, there is the option to determine the category where this attribute would appear: https://gyazo.com/a113b7f2d2b1c87a9efd425b56da41f9

You will choose the category, then the appropriate attributes would be shown and all the products assigned to these attributes would be filtered out.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)