Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with the Cart after the last update

Problem with the Cart after the last update

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

After the last update to the version 6.2.2 I have noticed that there is a problem with the cart.

I add a product to the cart and when I decide to remove it from the cart, the cart keeps showing the amount on some pages however it is empty.

Please fin below the URL that you can test and see yourself

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

I cannot reproduce the problem when I add a product to a cart and then when I remove the product, the cart is empty: https://gyazo.com/a04089eac60d680101a9e36e94049911
    and https://gyazo.com/4d0f10b2c7dac9937415e07a02b558a8

and I check the home page the cart icon shows zero.

Please describe the steps to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

Please find below the video that shows the steps to reproduce the problem.

As you can see, I simply added a product to the cart and then when I surf in other pages the cart is empty and when I only click on the shop, the cart shows the added product.

Regards

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

Please find below the information you need.

I have noticed two problems now:

1. When I add a product to the cart, the cart right slidebar does not appear anymore
    2. The Cart is not updating correctly. If you add any product to the cart and then you surf into the other pages of the top menu, you will see that the cart is not showing the correct information depending on the visited page

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

You have not updated the related plugins: https://gyazo.com/90209f159030e5e85c3febf86c4439b9

I have updated the plugin and I do not see the problem anymore: https://gyazo.com/3b3f4474d9317251e26027a9a39f9f3a

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

I have tried and the problem is still there! Please find below the video

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

Please clear your browser cache: https://gyazo.com/758d1e46d9a31c0996ae1d164485742e

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

I am using private navigation with google so there is not browser cache.

As you can see in the video below, the problem is still there.

Would you please test it again by following the same steps as in the video I have sent you?

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

We have tried from different devices and locations, we cannot catch the problem:

We go to the shop, add the product to the cart, the same you show on the video, close the cart, switch to Contact, and other pages.

I attach the full video.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

Did you try to access to the all pages? Because it works on the folliwing pages: Boutique, FAQS, Contact, A propos but it does not work on “3D project” and “Blog”

Could you please try it? I have tried it on different devices too and I have the same proble

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

Please deactivate the WP Rocket plugin and check the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

It works after disactivating WP Rocket. However, you use it and it is compatible with your theme so I am wondering why I have this issue and how to resolve it?

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

You can try settings we use:

https://gyazo.com/1d448cd4f05b7b8944fd7ad5d766eae2

https://gyazo.com/ead7e59426d3971fd0e56c2006242914

Other settings are default.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

In fact I have contacted Wp rocket and they told me that the mini cart is not ajaxified.

Therefore they gave me two links that explain how to ajaxify the cart and get ride of this problem.

Do you think that you are be able to integrate that into the nex version?

Kindly find below the two links given by WP rocket
    • [EN] http://blog.wp-rocket.me/using-woocommerce-dynamic-cart-wp-rocket/
    • [EN] http://docs.woothemes.com/document/show-cart-contents-total/

Thank you
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

This feature comes with WooCommerce, not with our theme. And it should work without any problems. When we disabled your plugins it started working. Please, try to disable them (except WP Rocket) and test again. Keep all plugins turned off if you still see the problem.

Kind Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Bonjour,

I have disactivated all the plugins except Wp-Rocket and the problem is still there 🙁

I also tried to install a default woocomerce theme and it works fine with wp-rocket. Therefore, I do not really know if the problem is not somewhere with the theme?

Do you think able to help me to ajaxify the cart?

Thank you
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, keep all plugins turned off so we can see how it works. As we said, the shopping cart widget is already ajaxified.

Kind Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hi,

I have noticed that in your last version, there was two fix “FIXED: Header cart icon count on change quantity in mini cart” and “FIXED: “Call to a member function get_cart_subtotal()” PHP error”

I was having the production environement running on version 6.2.3, so I have copied it into the development environment and the cart is working juste fine with all the plugins and with WP Rocket. However, when I pass to the last version 6.2.4, the cart is not working as before.

Would you please check again the 2 fix “FIXED: Header cart icon count on change quantity in mini cart” and the other fix “FIXED: “Call to a member function get_cart_subtotal()” PHP error” in your last version? Seems that something get wrong in this fix

Thank you
    Regards

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by steph_invent.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tested it on our demo with WP Rocket and WoodMart 6.2.4 and it works correctly. Please, deactivate all external plugins and send us your admin access so we can check what is wrong on your side.

andrijamicic
    Participant

In version 6.2.4 ajax for update cart count stop working on third page open in same window, in new window it works. I rolled back on version 6.1.4 where everything work excellent.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by andrijamicic.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by andrijamicic.

steph_invent
    Participant

Hi andrijamicic,

Thank you for your reply.

I try to explain the same thing to woodmart support team that with the new version, the cart count is not working as it was in the previous version but they insist that it works 🙁

Thanks
    Regards

andrijamicic
    Participant

Yes, because the problem is in ajax, so if caching is turned off the problem is imperceptible and he cant notice.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @andrijamicic

Please, create a separate topic and we will check this problem on your website.

@steph_invent

Could you please clarify if you checked this on your website without any plugins installed?

Thank you in advance.

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

I have disabled all the plugins except WP Rocket as you have asked me to do. The problem is still there and I am using chrome in private mode where there is no cache.

Please find below the video that shows what is happeing and an access.

Since I am not the only once having this issue, I believe that it deserves to be investigated more by the dev team

Thanks
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your FTP access as well.

Kind Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello

Please find below the information you need

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, it is a bug in our theme but happens on your website only. Very strange. Anyway, we have fixed it on your dev website. Here is an archive with the fix. Just replace your child theme

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello Artem,

Thank you so much for your reply. I confirm that it works now! Will you take this issue into consideration for the new version? maybe investigate why in my context it did not work as it should.

However, I have noticed that this causes an issue with displaying the image on the product page. As you can see in the link below, the photo appears normally for few seconds before it goes smaller 🙁

Thank you
    Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, this fix will be a part of our next theme update.

Please, clarify if the problem with the photo happens only when you enable the child theme with a fix?

Kind Regards

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 50 total)