Home Forums Basel – Premium Template Problem with the wish list and help with raising the brand name to the product n

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Elise Noromit Elise Noromit 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

eslamcasper
    Customer

Hi, I have a problem with the wish list which is that the list is already empty but it shows 2 side of the heart icon at the top

I also need help with upgrading the brand name to the product name on the product display pages for shopping or categories

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

2. Clarify the issue, what you want to change, provide page URL and screen.

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Customer

in Private

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

The HTML structure does not allow moving the brand before the title with CSS. It requires Woocommerce customization which is not covered by our support. You will have to find a developer. There is one option perhaps you will like it. You can show the label of the brand on the product image. In order to activate the attribute, navigate to Products > Attributes > enter the attribute and enable “Show attribute label on products”

Have you solved the issue with the Wishlist?

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Customer

Unfortunately the problem with the wish list has not been solved

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme provide the site admin access to the private area I will check.

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Customer

1. I already deactivated all the plug-ins but the problem still exists.
    2- I have another problem which is sometimes if you click on the name of the brand goes to the product page but appears empty and the name of the page disappears from the browser tab remains the name of the site only

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area as well as the page URL with the problem. Please describe your actions step by step: you click the brand and get to the product page, right? What is empty the product page in which you got in?

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.