Home Forums Basel support forum Problem with the wish list and help with raising the brand name to the product n

Problem with the wish list and help with raising the brand name to the product n

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

eslamcasper
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem with the wish list which is that the list is already empty but it shows 2 side of the heart icon at the top

I also need help with upgrading the brand name to the product name on the product display pages for shopping or categories

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

2. Clarify the issue, what you want to change, provide page URL and screen.

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Participant

in Private

Hello,

The HTML structure does not allow moving the brand before the title with CSS. It requires Woocommerce customization which is not covered by our support. You will have to find a developer. There is one option perhaps you will like it. You can show the label of the brand on the product image. In order to activate the attribute, navigate to Products > Attributes > enter the attribute and enable “Show attribute label on products”

Have you solved the issue with the Wishlist?

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Participant

Unfortunately the problem with the wish list has not been solved

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme provide the site admin access to the private area I will check.

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Participant

1. I already deactivated all the plug-ins but the problem still exists.
    2- I have another problem which is sometimes if you click on the name of the brand goes to the product page but appears empty and the name of the page disappears from the browser tab remains the name of the site only

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area as well as the page URL with the problem. Please describe your actions step by step: you click the brand and get to the product page, right? What is empty the product page in which you got in?

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Participant

This is a description of what is happening

Hello,

As for the Wishlist, you have not deactivated the plugins, I have deactivated Autoptimize and Cache plugins and Wishlist works correctly https://gyazo.com/6d2a284fb2818e7f759b2388fb689a4a

As for the Brand, the problem is not clear even with the video. Provide the description in the following way: 1 step – screen and translation. Deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the problem once again.

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Participant

The problem still exists

Hello,

I am checking the working the Wishlist https://gyazo.com/d0d0585a20330b3c68db65d2efbe8016

And now I switch to the shopping page https://gyazo.com/a303410d7243e4aaaff6943b6bbe741b

As for the brand, the issue seems in loading a certain page.

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Participant

Regard Problem Brand , This Problem occurs when click on the brand name also this problem is not continuous but sometimes occur

Hello,

Please keep checking the problem, and if you see any steps which allow reproducing the problem, let us know.

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Participant

My favorite problem is still going on

Hello,

I am checking again in different devices and wishlist work properly https://gyazo.com/9f62c4d63aed5e2cfcda8df11bcc1139

You need to wait till one product has been deleted, then delete next

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Participant

Please sign in with this data :

Hello,

What should I do to reproduce the problem? Please check the site on other devices with other cache configurations.

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Participant

Hello, I would like to translate the favorites link in the list of my account page, which is in this top menu of the site Taking into account that I have already translated the favorites page and it works fine without problems but I need to translate its link as I told you

Hello,

The pages URL are not translated. If you have a multilingual site it is configured to have a language extension or sub-domain, depending on the plugin you use. Please contact the plugin support on this issue.

Best Regards

eslamcasper
    Participant

Hi all the links of the pages have already been translated correctly in sub domain and this was done by the plugin automatically but the favorite link only was not translated in the heart symbol in the header and in my account page

Hello,

When you create a page, you insert the title, and the URL slug is generated based on the page title. URL slug is not changeable. Create a new Wishlist page insert the title wich you want to see in the URL and set this page as the Wishlist page in the Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist. Delete the wrong previous Wishlist page not to be confused.

Best Regards.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Problem with the wish list and help with raising the brand name to the product n’ is closed to new replies.