Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problem with Widgets no working

Problem with Widgets no working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tedito
    Participant

Hello! I have a problem with your theme. I get an error, when i want to load widgets -> Notice: Undefined index:overlap in /home/wp-content/themes/woodmart/enqueue.php on line 641 and often the Home page does not load corectly css and JavaScript

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Yes, it is a known issue with WordPress 5.8. But you can ignore them since the widgets still work correctly. You can also suppress these notices by disabling the debug mode in the wp-config.php file. We will fix this issue soon.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

tedito
    Participant

Hello! I have set: define (‘WP_DEBUG’, false); but getting the same mistakes.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin and FTP access so we can check what is wrong there.

tedito
    Participant

Hello! I have several other sites on other themes and this problem has appeared everywhere after WordPress 5.8 update. For example, I have the same problem with the theme Elessi – https://themeforest.net/item/elessi-woocommerce-ajax-wordpress-theme/20968615 , look the picture. On my computer is the original site where i originally developed the site with your theme – WoodMart, appeared the same problem on the virtual server wamp.Widgets do not work and give a error.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, use the private content field for your admin information.

By the way, could you please test this with the default WordPress theme to see if it is something related to WoodMart or not?

tedito
    Participant

I did a new installation and the problem continues . I turned on the default WordPress theme and the problem continues. I see that all sites with different themes give the same problem. Apparently the mistake is in WordPress. What can be done, to be used the widgets

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to install Classic Widgets plugin to fix this problem for now https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

tedito
    Participant

Thank you very much. It worked

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Problem with Widgets no working’ is closed to new replies.