Home Forums WoodMart support forum Problems with RTL theme

Problems with RTL theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dudukero
    Participant

Hi, I bought Woodmart theme and did import data. But it is not looks the same as on your website. Top menu dropdowns and Categories menu dropdownds on Homepage are crashed. (For example take a look at the Blog dropdown). Top menu is also located not on the right side. Attached link to staging website.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I have checked your site and I the site structure and some images are exactly the same as on the demo.

Installing demo content doesn’t create a site that is an identical copy of our demo site because it has a big number of images that take too much time to complete. Bland image is used instead.
    In most cases, site owners upload their images and demo images are not necessary.

Best Regards

dudukero
    Participant

Rally the same? And what about things I’ve written? Or should I fix it by myself?
    And i’m not talking about images, it is obvious.
    Attached screenshots of broken styles, please help me with this. And also top menu is not on the right side as i’ve mentioned already

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need either set any RTL language or enter each row and set revise the column for RTL: https://gyazo.com/53783f004429d2f1fbc8699faaf3d287

When you switch to RTL language everything is aligned correctly, otherwise, you need to align content manually.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)