Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Archive Filter not working for all Variations as Products

Product Archive Filter not working for all Variations as Products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Carina
    Participant

If you activate the function to show all Variations as single Products in the Product Archive. Then the filter for certain attributs isn’t working anymore.
    The will filters will now only work for the attribute that you have selected to show as swatches.
    The other fixed attributes that are not used as swatches can’t be filteres anymore.

In my case colour works: But quality, thickness, size, and material don’t work.

Hello,

Can you please share the video of your issue for better understanding?

Best Regards.

Carina
    Participant

Hi did you get my Video Link?

Hello,

Regarding your mentioned concern, please try to disable Table usage option under the Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Advanced -> uncheck the following option: Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering: https://ibb.co/T4cYvPR

Best Regards

Carina
    Participant

Thank you that worked!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Product Archive Filter not working for all Variations as Products’ is closed to new replies.