Home Forums Basel support forum product attribute -color- does not show up in emails

product attribute -color- does not show up in emails

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

D0R1AN
    Participant

Hello,

my product attribute color is showing up on the shop just fine, in the cart, in the checkout process, on the thank you page, everything is fine.
    But in the emails the attribute is missing – it’s missing in the admin email as well as the email that the customer receives.

(All?) other product attributes work fine in emails.

Pleae advise.

Regards,
    Dorian

Hello,

Please check the problem on the free Storefront theme to find out if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

D0R1AN
    Participant

I’ve just noticed there’s other attributes missing randomly as well. In order to switch themes I’ll have to duplicate the website to another domain..
    But does Storefront even work with your color swatch things?

D0R1AN
    Participant

Oh my god, it’s not only happening in emails. It happens as soon as the order happens. The attributes go missing in the order completely!!

D0R1AN
    Participant

I was able to track this issue down to the WooCommerce feature of writing attributes to the product title. Disabled that completely via this code mentioned on https://nicola.blog/2017/06/01/remove-attribute-from-product-title/.
    Please consider closed.

Hello,

You did not mention that you mean the swatches in the first post that is why I thought the problem was in the functionality and had suggested testing on the Storefront.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)