Home Forums Basel support forum PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES & BRANDS FILTER BUG

PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES & BRANDS FILTER BUG

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fotodiscountworld
    Participant

Dear Support Team

I am currently experiencing problems with my Basel Theme which I use for my online store at https://www.fotodiscountworld.co.za I have a licensed (version 5.5.1) Theme

On the left side of the shop page widgets are being used to allow visitors to search for specific products and filter the products by using a Filter by Brand. The Filter by Brand function is set up with the the Basel WooCommerce Layered Nav Widget.

The Basel WooCommerce Layered Nav Widget is using the Attributes feature under products. An attribute titled Brand with the slug brands-attribute was created and all the brands’ categories were added under the Terms of the Attribute. It is also ordered by the Term ID.

The Search Products and Product Categories widgets are working very well, but not the Filter by Brand as indicated above. Under the Filter by Brand, FujiFilm for example, indicates 152 products in brackets. However if a visitor clicks on FujiFilm to view the 152 products only two are displayed.

I have done all the troubleshooting that I can do on my end. I have disabled and enabled all the plugins one by one to find any possible conflict. All the plugins as well as the Theme and WordPress Core is up to date. There are no 3rd party Ajax filters being used on the website that can cause possible conflicts. A site inspection did not indicate any critical errors. The server runs PHP version 8.0.17.

I do have screenshots to illustrate all the above but can unfortunately not upload it together with this form. Please let me know should you require any additional information and where I can send it to.

Are you aware of any similar problems?

Will you kindly assist?

Hello,

Please install the free Classic widget plugin if you have not done that yet.

Then try to regenerate “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table” in Woocommerce > Status > Tools: https://take.ms/LGpvf

In addition, please check Woocommerce > Settings > Product tab > Advanced tab and disable Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)