Home Forums Basel support forum Product bundle price range and other topics

Product bundle price range and other topics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

I have found some issues. Could you help me to resolve them?

Details in the private content.

Hello,

The issues you mention are Woocommerce functionality and no WordPress theme influences that, ether WoodMart does.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

I have found problem with your css file, please take a look at the video in the private content. I would like to change height only for bundle products.

What with my third question?
    3. In the top menu there is a search icon. Is it possible to display the search input dialog without clicking on the icon?

Hello,

I see the CSS file that something like Woo-product this file CSS does not relate to Basel theme.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check how it works.

Best Regards

Bartlomiej
    Participant

Hello,

yes, this is the official WooCommerce Product Bundle plugin. Could you give me some CSS code to get it to work correctly?

Best Regards

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to and send us the screens how it is shown on the Storefront and on WoodMart.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)