Home Forums Basel support forum Product discount percentage not showing on shop page

Product discount percentage not showing on shop page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pedram
    Participant

Hi,

I’m currently using the WooCommerce Show Single Variations by Iconic plugin to show my variation products as single products on shop page, but when I set the rule it won’t show the right percentage amount on the product or shop page and also the pricing is off.

Can you please help me fix this issue for our black fridays sale that currently on?

Thanks,
    Pedram

Hello,

Please check the issue on the free Storefront theme to understand where our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

Pedram
    Participant

Hi there, I’m not sure if I’m following what you are saying. Can you please clarify? a bit more details would be greatly appreciated especially with the time zone difference it is hard for me to lose time on replies.

Thank you!

Hello,

Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce, if you switch and check the issue on the Storefront, you will understand if it is a plugin bug or our theme is not compatible with the plugin. Please check on the Storefront. We have never tested the plugin with our theme.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)