Home › Forums › WoodMart support forum › Product Filters – Attributes
Product Filters – Attributes
- This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 days, 13 hours ago by Luke Nielsen.
May 17, 2023 at 3:38 pm #467711
Dear support, hello! I want help with showing some attributes as a filter to e-bagno.gr
In Screenshot 1, I want to show the category page (screenshot 2) the attribute that you can see in the below arrow.
In the above arrow in Screenshot 1, I would like to know how I can translate the words “DESCRIPTION” and “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION”.
Thank you very much in advanceMay 18, 2023 at 3:48 pm #468074
1. Could you please explain it in more detail for a better understanding?
2. You can easily translate that text with the help of Loco Translate, here is our documentation on how to use it: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/translate-woodmart-theme-with-loco-translate/
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m here to help you in any way I can.
Kind RegardsMay 19, 2023 at 1:46 pm #468286
Hello! Thank you very much for your response.
I want to show more attributes to the filters pointed out in the screenshot I am sending here.
Thank you very muchMay 19, 2023 at 2:22 pm #468290
Hello! As for the translation, i installed the loco translate and tried to translate the words pointed out in the attached screenshot but I have not managed to do anything.
Can you pls help me more with this?
Thank you very much!May 19, 2023 at 5:17 pm #468358
1. If you want to show more attributes, then navigate to Appearance -> Widgets and an appropriate widget to the “Shop page Widget area” area.
2. I see that you have the English language as a default in WordPress so in Loco Translate you should create the same language for translating text.
Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.
Kind RegardsMay 24, 2023 at 10:33 am #469474
1. I see that the attribute ΤΥΠΟΣ ΛΕΚΑΝΗΣ is placed in the Shop Page Widget Area, but it is not being displayed in the category page
2. I am ok with this. Thank youMay 24, 2023 at 10:34 am #469479
The category page that it must be shown is this –>https://e-bagno.gr/product-category/exoplismos-baniou/eidi-ygieinis/lekanes/May 24, 2023 at 2:29 pm #469579
1. Try to go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Tools and regenerate product lookup tables. It should fix the problem.
Let me know the result.
Kind RegardsMay 24, 2023 at 6:09 pm #469676
I updated the product lookup tables but still no luck 🙁May 25, 2023 at 3:11 pm #469927
Can you please help with this issue?
Thank you very much!May 25, 2023 at 5:25 pm #469997
Sorry for the delay.
It’s a problem with WooCommerce lookups as we turned it off and everything worked.
Let me know if you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them.
Kind RegardsMay 26, 2023 at 1:59 pm #470216
I am sorry but I do not see the attribute as being displayed on the website.
I also want the attribute “ΤΥΠΟΣ ΝΙΠΤΗΡΑ” to be displayed on this page –> https://e-bagno.gr/product-category/exoplismos-baniou/eidi-ygieinis/niptires/
Thank you!May 26, 2023 at 2:42 pm #470246
Please navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Advanced and disable the “Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.”, then clear the cache and recheck the issue.
Let me know the result.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register