Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product grid display adjustment

Product grid display adjustment

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

Hello there,
    The conventional method of “wishlist-ing” a product is that the heart icon changes from empty-state to filled-state, from what I have seen (in your theme), it simply changes to a tick mark.
    How can I make it work in the conventional way?
    Also how can I tweak the SOLD OUT label – like change the background colour, text colour etc?
    Please check the attached screenshot for clarification.

Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We can assign an image as an icon for the state when a product has been added. Please upload the image to the Media library and provide the URL.

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Please provide the page URL so that we could provide custom CSS to change the colors.

Best Regards

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

Hi,
    I really thought my grammar was simple enough.
    I never told you I wanted to translate anything.

As for the Wishlist button, there is an inactive (outline heart icon) and an active state (a tick icon). Simply want the active state to be a FILLED HEART ICON. Do I really need to provide the svg icon?

Hello,

As for the translation, when you create the translation file in the same language which you have set in Dashboard > Settings > General, you can replace a string and rewrite it this way. Please check and follow this: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/manual

This is the only way to replace the text correctly without entering the code.

In order to make the icon filled we need to replace the icon, we do not have a such icon, and FontIcons are not supported. That is why I asked for an image.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

Hello,
    I don’t need to translate anything.
    By the way, I sent you the link, why haven’t you sent the custom CSS?
    As for the icon/image, give me dimensions, so that I can upload the exact spec.

Hello,

We do not have filled hearts among the icons supported.

As for the translation, the Loco plugin is used for both: translating and rewriting. This is the only way to rewrite the strings properly.

Best Regards

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

hello,
    send me the custom CSS code.

I have attached my link

Hello,

Please enable “Font Awesome library” – Always use https://prnt.sc/PTnN7oWPs51K in the Theme Settings > Performance > Icons.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-wishlist-icon>a:before {
    		content: "\f004";
    		font-weight: 400;
        font-family: 'Font Awesome 5 Free' !important;
    }

body .wd-wishlist-icon.wd-action-btn>a.added:before {
    		content: "\f004";
    		font-weight: 600;
    }

If you do not like the icon, upload the icon you want to see to the Media library and provide the URL, and we will use this icon in CSS.

Best Regards

web.ezekaworld
    Participant

Looking good.
    Thanks

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Product grid display adjustment’ is closed to new replies.