Home Forums Basel support forum Product information product page disappeared after updat

Product information product page disappeared after updat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Divites
    Participant

Hi,
    We have updated your theme to the most recent version. We also updated WooCommerce to 5.6 and WP to 5.8. Unfortunately, something went wrong. When going to a product page you will only see the images of that particular product and the related products. All other product information including add to cart has disappeared.

How to get this working again?
    Thanks for your kind reply.
    Regards,
    Johan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Divites
    Participant

Hi,
    Unfortunately, we haven’t had any reply from you guys yet. Therefore we have turned back the updates by putting a backup in place. This way the shop is working again. Nevertheless, what could have caused the above mentioned problem?
    Thanks for your kind reply.
    Regards,
    Joha

Hello,

Sorry for the dalay.

Let me update your theme, as soon as I have done that, you will make the backup of the site and then activate all the plugins not related to the theme to detect the source of the problem if it is an update or plugin conflict.

Best Regards

Divites
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. Updating the theme causes the error I guess. Everything works like a cham
    right now. Updating the theme causes the product information on the product page to disappear. Decativating plugins not related to the theme does not help solving the issue unfortunately.

Any idea?

Regards

Hello,

We cannot catch the problem now, we recommend making the full backup of your site and update the theme as soon as you update the theme, provide your site admin access we will check.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)