Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Style in Product Archive

Product Style in Product Archive

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

the shop page compactly disappear ?

still.
    shop page disappear.
    search bar in mobile still close when clock in it
    sidebar in mobile still appear empty

also when click on account icon to login in mobile it disappear like the search bar

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked again after deactivating all the third party plugins and the issue is not on your website.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/6b5d3565a3e02d5d28c8680f0872add8

Best Regards

please try to use it from mobile to test it. cause its still show an empty sidebar + menu close after clicking on search bar

Hello,

The issue is not appearing when we check after deactivating all the third party plugins and activate the parent theme. As you can see in the screenshot provided in the previous reply.

So please check after deactivating all the third party plugins.

Best Regards

yes, as waht you said is correct, the sidebar in mobile works perfect after I deactivated all plugins. it seems it’s in conflict with elementor pro.(How to solve this? )

But unfortunately, the search bar is still the same even though I deactivated all plugins (it closes after I click on it to start typing

Hello,

1. The sidebar issue is because you have created the Shop page with Elementor PRO and hidden sidebar for mobile. Please try creating the page with the default wordpress editor then check back.

2. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a bug in our theme and we will fix it in our next update.

Best Regards

thank you . waiting for the update

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Product Style in Product Archive’ is closed to new replies.