Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products getting removed from card when a guest adds a product with variation.

Products getting removed from card when a guest adds a product with variation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Horsetack
    Participant

Hello, our customers keep complaining that when they add several products with color/size, all previous added items are removed automatically from their cart. This happens when the customer isn’t logged into his/her account. Could you please help us with this very serious matter?
    Thanks,

Maria

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Horsetack
    Participant

I added 2 screenshots that show the problem. All items that where added previously in the shopping cart disappear when I added a hat that comes in two colors. This happens with any item that has a variant. It keeps “kicking” all items out of cart. When I am logged into my account, this problem deosn’t accure. Only when I’m logged out.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)