Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products tab conflict/error

Products tab conflict/error

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

bonabcn
    Participant

Hi, good morning.

I have a conflict with the Products tab on my website.

Can you help me, please?

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please elaborate what you required with the help of some relevant screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

bonabcn
    Participant

Yes of course.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem is caused by SVG itself: some of your SVG images have styles that are applied to the whole page. As a result, the styles of one SVG icon influence the other. In order to solve this, you need to insert inline styles without classes.

You can open your SVG image in any text editor and manually change styles to inline like is shown on this screenshot https://prnt.sc/loz0mw.

If you create SVG in Adobe Illustrator we would suggest exporting SVG with appropriate CSS properties in the first place. During export from Illustrator choose style attributes. You can read more about resolving this issue in Illustrator here https://cobwwweb.com/inline-style-attributes-svg-elements.

Best Regards

bonabcn
    Participant

Hi,

thanks for the answer. But i have changed all the svg icons to png format, and it still didn’t work properly…

Thanks in advance

bonabcn
    Participant

When I open the web inspector and search in the console appears the attached (screenshot) warning.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

bonabcn
    Participant

Yes, of course.

Done

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, only the first tab has products. Other tabs have assigned categories that don’t contain any products. That is why they are empty now. Try to duplicate the first tab to see that the tabs mechanism works correctly.

bonabcn
    Participant

Yes, I have products…

How you can see, in the second tab i have selected the “Riesgo Medio” category, which have 2 products associated. The same with the other categories.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to change the order by option for these tabs. Set “Date” instead of “Price” and it should work well.

bonabcn
    Participant

Thank you very much

🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Products tab conflict/error’ is closed to new replies.