Home Forums WoodMart support forum promo popup infinite loop

promo popup infinite loop

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

geo34
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with the popup promo.

It makes an infinite loop, as long as it has not been closed.

If you click on the link of the promo banner, it sends to the promo page, the promo popup appears. If we click again on the link, it will appear again ect….
    I would like the pop up promo to appear only on the home page and no longer on the page to which it refers.

Is it possible that the popup promo is counted as being seen when it opens and not when it closes?

If so, which file to modify and which code to insert, where?

THANKS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Actually the promo popup is designed in such a way that it will be shown only the first time when someone visits your site. The popup is shown only once when we open your home page and if we close it will not be opened again.
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/promotional-pop-ups/

Best Regards.

geo34
    Participant

Thank you for your answer but you have’nt taken into account all my request.

If you click on the link of the popup banner (like in the photo I attached), it redirects to the promo page and the popup appears again.

I don’t want her to appear again.

That’s why, I’m asking if it’s possible to make the popup considered to be seen when opened and not when closed.

THANKS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

So, we have checked your Site in this regard > clicked on Promo Popup to redirect to the page > there the Popup doesn’t come again like you are mentioning. Please check the following Video for reference in this regard: https://nimb.ws/fDH0q5

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

geo34
    Participant

Good morning,
    it’s normal, not having had a conclusive answer the first time, I looked for another solution. I uninstalled the theme popup to install another via another extension.

The popup that you show me in the video is therefore not that of the theme.

The problem is therefore not solved but as far as I am concerned I have circumvented the problem..

I think it could be useful for others to have the solution by avoiding installing an additional extension.

Thank you anyway for taking the time to look.

Good day

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding caused, as we don’t have your Site WP-ADMIN Logins so with the Topic Conversation being continued we thought you were still using the Theme’s popup.

We are glad that you have done the workaround for it. You are great !

For the Theme’s Popup right now, there isn’t a separate option available to make it specific in terms of appearing. It currently works on Page Load which is why it is appearing again on the next page after redirection.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)