Promobanner – mobile
June 1, 2023 at 2:53 pm #471810
– How can I change the text size in the promobanner?
– When I use responsive text block some of the content is not shown – how can I prolong the size of the content area?
– How do I decrease the high of the section page, see attached file
All above is for mobile version
Best, HelleJune 2, 2023 at 3:49 am #471992
You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.
Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/
You can use the Theme preset to apply the settings on mobile only: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-settings-presets/
Best RegardsJune 2, 2023 at 12:47 pm #472101
Thank you – I’m not sure that I understand but I’ll try to implement.
How about the other question? – How do I decrease the height of the section page, see attached file. Pic 1.
I have noticed that sometimes on the promo banner the height varies, even though it’s the same background picture. Please see the 2 different pictures. 1 promobanner provides the possibility to change the height the other one does not.
Can you help me on this issues?
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.June 4, 2023 at 12:49 pm #472449
Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.
Best RegardsJune 6, 2023 at 9:42 am #472876
See admin access in the Private content.
ThanksJune 8, 2023 at 2:08 am #473425
1. You have customized titles and section height. In order to fix that you need to remove the custom CSS
2. The banner height option depends on the image type set in the banner: https://gyazo.com/54320b5e7658fff88c6b195d5c0cc1e4
When you select the image type to be “image” the height would depend on the correlation of the image sides. When you select the banner type to be “background” the option of the banner height would appear and stipulate the height of the banner
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register