Home Forums WoodMart support forum “Quantity input on product” error with variable product

“Quantity input on product” error with variable product

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

leftymedia
    Participant

Hi there,

I found a problem about “Quantity input on product”.

If a Woodmart site have enabled “AJAX shop”, and load or reload the page which has ‘only’ “variable products” there, then if you click “+” or “-“, it will nothing happen.

But if you load a page which has simple products, then click “variable products” in the same page, or even change to those categories which has only “variable products”( with “AJAX shop” enable) and click “+” or “-“, the problem above will not happen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

leftymedia
    Participant

OK!

the problem is solved by enable “Quantity input on shopping cart widget”, too.

It’s more like what I said above, if the browser didn’t load the functions firstly, the “+” or “-” may not correctly work.

And since enable “Quantity input on shopping cart widget”, every new load will include those functions, so “+” or “-” will work well on those page which has only “variable products”.

Hello,

But I have tested it on our test site and it is working fine. Sometimes, outdated or cached files can cause display issues. Clear your browser cache and reload the page to see the issue.

Best Regards.

leftymedia
    Participant

Hello,

can you confirm that your product style is same as the attachment above? And load a category ( or a page ) which only has variable products. With “AJAX shop” enable, and “Quantity input on shopping cart widget” disable.

because this issue is occurred on firefox and safari, different device and different site. If your test is fine, then maybe there are some settings effect which I don’t know.

Hello,

Could you please send me a video from your side for a better understanding? I have tested it on our test site and checked the issue.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards.

leftymedia
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

I took a video to explain the issue, the url is below in the Extra information field.

Please take a look, thank you.

Hello,

On your Site, can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin are updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site? If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, with remaining the Theme required ones activated? If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take a complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third-party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you
    accordingly.

Best Regards.

leftymedia
    Participant

Hello Aizaz,

Well, these settings can be directly manipulated on your testing website. Just add these four settings along with a page that only has variable products, and you will see the issue. I have recorded a video providing clear instructions. I hope you can test it directly because I am experiencing the same results on multiple websites.

I understand that you often prefer customers to disable all third-party plugins and provide you with access to the testing website. However, usually such a complex process is only necessary when the cause is unknown. The cause of this issue has been determined based on some clues. As I mentioned, the program related to quantity issue is not loading successfully in this particular scenario, resulting in the problem.

By the way, I did make sure to update both the theme and the core program to their latest versions.

Hello,

Please check our test site. I have done all that you said in the video.
    https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/?post_type=woodmart_layout&p=16595

Here is a variable product url.

Best Regards.

leftymedia
    Participant

Hi Aizaz

The url was directed to a 404 page, please give me another url, thank you.

Hello,

Here is the url of our test site:
    https://blackpearlspro.com/woodmart_support/

Please check the “variable product Test Product” on the home page.

Best Regards.

leftymedia
    Participant

Hi Aizaz

The example you provided is completely different from the issue I’m talking about.

Please take a look at the video you want me to share. You need to have the same four settings as me. These four settings cause an issue on the ‘variable products only’ page.

Hello,

Yes, I see the error now, please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

leftymedia
    Participant

Hi Aizaz,

If you discover any issues, you can directly address them in the new version.

Currently, I don’t have any problems because I have enabled ‘Quantity input on shopping cart widget.’

What I’m hoping for is that you fix the issue on your end. I don’t have any problems at the moment, but the theme itself has an issue in this particular situation. Since you have identified this problem…

Hello,

Ok sure, I will forward the issue to the development team, they will check and solve the issue.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘“Quantity input on product” error with variable product’ is closed to new replies.