Home Forums WoodMart support forum Questions about the menu

Questions about the menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Aleksey88
    Participant

Hello.
    “GIFTS” menu
    I wanted to add a 4th row, but it didn’t work out. Moved under the first row. Is it possible to create a regular menu in 4 or 5 rows?

I wanted to make a menu through Html block, but as I understand it, the Html block menu cannot be in the mobile version.

Then I can create an Html block of the “Подарки” category menu for the desktop version, but then the category menu must be different from the mobile version.

We will display one of the “Подарки” categories in the Html block. In the desktop version, there will be a Menu of categories and Html block (Подарки).

But in the menu of the mobile version, how do we make it so that it would be with the “Подарки” category

Aleksey88
    Participant

If you can’t add the 4th row to the category menu.
    Then we need to remove the category from the category menu and make it through Html block. And this category should remain in the mobile menu

Hello,

Could you kindly provide the page URL and screen where you want to add this row?

Yes, you are right, the mobile menu does not support mega menu blocks, at the same time, you can create a separate multi-level menu instead. In addition, the mobile menu may have two tabs: for the main menu and category menu, both provide the option to select a special menu created in Appearance > Menu.

Please check this manual for more details: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/adding-menu-to-the-site/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Aleksey88
    Participant

Hello, thank you for answer

Hello,

Please enter every HTML block and disable the full-height option. In addition, disable the screen full height in the menu item.

If the problem remains: insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)