Home Forums WoodMart support forum removing tabs from product pages

removing tabs from product pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yogamat12
    Participant

What is the difference between main theme and child theme?

Main issue – I am trying to remove the additional info tab from the product pages. I put in this css code on each product page as recommended from earlier posts. However, problem is that it also removes the long description, which I need.
    .product-tabs-wrapper {
    display: none;
    }

Will this longer code solve above issue?
    If so, can you help me on where it goes? Not familiar or cant find functions.php
    add_filter( ‘woocommerce_product_tabs’, ‘woo_rename_tabs’, 98 );
    function woo_rename_tabs( $tabs ) {
    $tabs[‘description’][‘title’] = __( ‘Product Description’ ); // Rename the description tab
    return $tabs;
    }
    from link https://xtemos.com/forums/search/ADDITIONAL+INFORMATION+products+page/

Hello,

Please read this manual to find our what child theme is needed for: https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/child-themes/

In order to remove the Additional tab (with attributes) you should configure the attribute not to be shown on the product page and this tab would disappear. When you add an attribute to a product you are asked if you want to show it on the product page, do not check the checkbox.

Addition tab with shipping information is removed in the Theme settings > Product page > Tabs > clean the title and the content.

Best Regards

yogamat12
    Participant

Attributes removed from Additional Information. Thank you

Shipping is still the only info showing under Additional Information. These are my only options for Theme settings > Product page > Tabs. Not sure what “clean the title and the content” means, unless those are the last 2, which you see are blank. See attached.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area and product page URL where you have an Additional tab.

Best Regards

yogamat12
    Participant

How do I do this?
    “Please provide the site admin access to the private area “

Hello,

Please have a look at the Private Content field under the message area, you can insert the credentials, they would be confidential and visible only to me.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)