Home Forums WoodMart support forum Request for Assistance with Indexing Issues on E-commerce Site

Request for Assistance with Indexing Issues on E-commerce Site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

martinomladen
    Participant

Dear Support Team,

I’m reaching out to seek your expertise in troubleshooting an indexing problem that I’ve been experiencing with my e-commerce website, maliprinc.shop. The issue surfaced immediately after the site was launched and Google Search Console (GSC) now reports a significant number of pages (currently 315) as “Discovered – currently not indexed”.

To provide some context, I utilized a demo to initiate the website and subsequently deleted all superfluous data. The product listings were then imported using the CSV Import Suite plugin.

Given that one of the most common reasons for indexing issues is resource-intensive websites, I’m hoping you could assist me in investigating this further. Could you kindly review the HTML, CSS, and JS codes and identify any potential irregularities that could be leading to this problem?

Your invaluable insights and feedback would greatly aid in the resolution of this issue. Please let me know if you require any additional information to expedite the troubleshooting process.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,
    Mladen.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by martinomladen.

Hello,

Sorry, but our theme doesn’t influence google indexing. Your question is related to SEO and we don’t have any instructions for this.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)