Home Forums WoodMart support forum Required plugins for multistore website

Required plugins for multistore website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sakher.fayad
    Participant

Online store for accessories, The store has points of sale in Turkey and the rest of the world

We want to establish a website selling their products online in all countries where we have points of sale

In each country, the site will be in a language according to the customer from which country he enters “GEO IP”. Prices will be different according to each country.. Each country has its own currency, but it will be a custom price, not an exchange.
    Each country has its own shipping methods and payment methods.. and tracking methods
    In each country we have different products

Can you please send me all the required plugins that is work with woodmart, What are your suggestions for better plugins that i need to build the website, Like which is better plugin to build multi store, Better plugin to detect the visitor country.. better plugin to to copy products between the stores.

Hello,

The theme is fully compatible with the Multi vendors plugins supported

Dokan
    WCFM Marketplace
    YITH Multi Vendor
    WC Marketplace
    WC Vendors
    MultiVendorX
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/dc-woocommerce-multi-vendor/

Best Regards.

sakher.fayad
    Participant

Thank you for reply..
    My question is specific, Whats your suggestions? Which plugin is better for each feature., Also
    I want to make my website multiStore, Not multi vendors
    We have physical stores around the world, And i need to sell my products in these countries. I need plugins like Woo MultiStore, Is it compatible with woodmart,
    Also which is the better plugin to detect the visitor country.,
    Is PolyLang compatible with WoodMart?

Hello,

Yes, our theme supports the multi store configuration of WooCommerce.

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee full compatibility with Polylang.

Best Regards

sakher.fayad
    Participant

Fixed, Thank you

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Required plugins for multistore website’ is closed to new replies.